Equinox Consulting Partners is seeking an experienced Senior QA Tester for our client in Richmond, VA. The Sr. QA Automation Tester will conduct automated testing using HP UFT (Micro Focus) and HP ALM software.
• Independently performing tasks required for automated test development, including review acceptance criteria, create test scenarios, implement data management strategy, and generate required reports.
• Executing manual and automated test cases, recording test results, analyzing test failures, and reporting issues to the appropriate team.
• Developing, implementing and maintaining test data and environments required for testing.
• Recommending and/or performing appropriate non-functional testing.
• Providing mentoring, training, support, and backup for other QA team members. Assists and provides direction to co-workers in using new techniques and in solving their more complex technical problems
• Providing thorough documentation, including test planning, strategies, and bug reports.
• Evaluate, propose and help implement improvements to automated testing strategies and toolsets that result in increased efficiency and reduced risk.
• Evaluate Non-Functional Requirement documents and identify performance test needs; types of tests, scripting scenarios, etc.
• Working with other Agency staff to help install and manage HP UFT/Micro Focus and ALM software
• Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester with good understanding on QA methodology and processes (8 years)
• Experience applying extensive technical expertise in the areas of performance testing and advanced scripting (5 years)
• Process full knowledge of industry standard SDLC, including Agile methodology (5 years)
• Effective communication, presentation, and reasoning skills
• Ability to work well in team oriented, collaborative environment, and with users across all levels of experience
• Extensive experience using and supporting HP UFT/Micro Focus and ALM – including installation and configuration (8 years)
• Previous experience serving as a mentor to coworkers of various skill levels (2 years)
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.