We know you know GEICO. But you should get to know us for great careers, too. And, right now, we’re starting a new office from the ground up, and we need self-starters to help mold and shape our strategy over the coming years. The office has been designated as the Center of Excellence, intended to set the standard of delivery. At GEICO we believe in building our own leadership talent from within. The vast majority of leadership jobs are through internal promotion up through the highest levels of the IT organization.
Here’s what we want to see from you:
- Four or more years of experience with detailed systems analysis in a large-scale environment
- Proven ability to convert user requirements to technical requirements
- Strong problem-solving ability, critical thinking skills, creative/innovative thinking, and attention to detail
- Ability to make fact-based decisions, put the customer experience first, challenge the status quo, be intellectually curious, and have a solution oriented attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Must be proactive, take initiative, and be able to work well independently or as part of a team
- Must show positive attitude, strong self-motivation, ability to meet deadlines, and ability to determine appropriate sense of urgency
- Understanding of software development, web technologies, testing approaches
- A Proven track record of driving results
- Passion for technology and the way customers interact with it
- Degree in a related field is desirable
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
As the second-largest private passenger auto insurer in the United States, GEICO provides more than 16 million auto policies and insures more than 24 million vehicles.
Profit sharing; tuition reimbursement; associate assistance program; FSA; business casual dress; fitness and dining facilities at most locations; clubs and sports teams; volunteer opportunities.
.NET, C#, PowerShell, Java, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, JSON, Maven, Jenkins, TestNG, Selenium
Phone or video interview with hiring team (may include applicant providing sample work at or prior to interview); onsite or video interview (applicant answers technical questions and speaks to skillset and project work).
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.