Our client is looking to add a skilled Software Development Engineer to their team in Portland. This is a 6-month contract to hire position with some eventual remote flexibility. This role will assist with developing API’s using microservice architecture to provide access to health care records in FHIR (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources) format. Ideally, Incumbents would be familiar and somewhat comfortable using BDD with Gerkin scenarios and Cucumber testing as well as Confluence wiki documentation. Our client is looking to fill this role quickly; if your background and career interests align with this position, we would like to hear from you.
• Experience with backend web development using Java/OOP language, scripting languages
• Relational Database or NoSQL experience
• Experience with design patterns and anti-patterns
• Familiarity with CI/CD, Docker
• Experience with AWS or cloud-based infrastructure
• Understanding of BDD, TDD, or equivalent preferred
• Experience with microservice architecture preferred
• Familiarity or interest in learning Cucumber testing framework preferred
Intermediate-Advanced experience with:
• Java, Ruby, scripting languages
• Bitbucket, GitHub, GitLab, or equivalent
• AWS S3
• Databases, relational or NoSQL
• API testing with Postman, RestClient or equivalent
• Bug/issue tracking with JIRA or equivalent
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.