- Work with the Enterprise Monitoring Services (EMS) team to implement comprehensive monitoring solutions in our large enterprise environment and modern computing environments such as hybrid cloud, hyper converged infrastructure, and containers
- Work with the EMS team to synergize the capability of our existing enterprise monitoring tools
- Work with the EMS team to design and implement alerting based on the correlation of events or trending rather than a single event
- Work with the EMS team to provide support and training to application teams
- Facilitate the creation of system monitoring dashboards
- Work with the EMS team to support and maintain enterprise monitoring tools and infrastructure
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, or other analytical disciplines or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a large enterprise environment implementing, configuring and supporting enterprise monitoring tools such as Splunk, Dynatrace, CA UIM, or Microsoft SCOM
- Experience implementing, configuring, and supporting application monitoring tools for IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS in a cloud computing environment
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell and Python
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server or Red Hat Linux Operating Systems
- Experience implementing and supporting monitoring solutions in modern computing environments such as hybrid cloud, hyper converged infrastructure, and applications running in containers
- Experience with one or more of the following: Splunk, Dynatrace Application Performance Monitoring, CA-Unified Infrastructure Monitoring (UIM), Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), and Precise i3 performance Monitoring Application.
- Experience with network monitoring
- Experience with code level diagnostics, database diagnostics, real user monitoring, and synthetic monitoring
- Experience working in DevOps and agile environments
- Strong knowledge of networking components and protocols
- Experience working with vulnerability management tools, and remediation activities
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.