If you're an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems, and you have a strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects, this may be the perfect opportunity for you to take your career to the next level with a rapidly growing organization.
In this role you will be an integral part of the Group Design team responsible for a wide variety of UX Design Tasks. You will work closely with colleagues and external suppliers to ensure high UX design standards are maintained and tight deadlines met. You will be encouraged to bring ideas to the table, taking a proactive role to support business growth while enabling you to develop your career.
Ultimately, our mission is to make our products more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers. You will work with teams across the organization, including Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Product Management, media, PR and senior executives. Although you will be required to work independently, you will also spend your time working collaboratively with our multidisciplinary team to craft beautifully design products.
• Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science, Usability Engineering or similar
• Motion graphics, web design languages and frameworks knowledge/experience, highly desirable.
• 7 + years proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
• Basic understanding of the Design Thinking methodology
• Strong portfolio of design projects
• Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
• Proficient in design software (e.g. Sketch, Zeplin, InVsion, UXPin, Balsamiq)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to prioritise jobs and multi-task.
• Ability to follow directions, listen and receive constructive feedback.
• Proficiency is required with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint Design, Basic Video Editing, Multi-Media Presentations, Sketch , InVision, Zeplin.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.