Job Title: Supplier Financial Governance Analyst
Location of role: Chicago, IL. 60601
Salary or Hourly range: Depending on experience ($90K - $100K) plus bonus incentives
Company relocation - Company will NOT relocate for this role
Company sponsorship - Company will Not sponsor for this role
Travel: This role may require 0% travel
Duration of role: Direct hire Role - Fulltime
Key Points of the role: Please give how many years and rate yourself (1 - 10) 10 expert with the key points of this role
• Help manage Top 10 Tier 1 Suppliers
• Extensive finance background
• interface with suppliers and ability to negotiate and articulate their case (results) to often non-financial people
• business facing role, working closely with leaders, ability to articulate to non-financial customers
• Strong financial modeling and analytics
• prior larger company experience is important
• Experience in Sourcing including RFPs activities, assisting in the development of sourcing initiatives, lead pricing negotiations.
Summary: Client: Insurance Industry: This position will be providing financial oversight and governance of strategic Tier 1 suppliers, participating in and supporting strategic sourcing activities, by partnering with users to (1) define financial specifications and requirements, (2) analyzing industry markets and assessing risk, (3) conducting internal and external financial analysis, and (4) providing recommendations based on that analysis. Position reports directly to the Manager of the department.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Business, Economics or Finance or related field, plus 4 years of experience in accounting, finance, business, economics, OR 8 years of experience in accounting, finance, business, economics or other related field.
• Knowledge of tools/applications used within Internal Operations (i.e. Blue View, Center View, Workforce Tools, PeopleSoft, Ariba, ITAM, ISAM, Clarity, eBudget) and experience with comparable tools.
• Strategically oriented; financial and business acumen skills.
• Knowledge with investment valuation techniques including ROI, NPV, EVA, RBC.
• Knowledge with lease/buy analysis.
• Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in Divisional forecast and budget reporting preparation.
• Manage conflicting interests of business partners.
• Challenge conventional thinking and facilitate robust conversations to address issues and drive results.
• Customer service skills including managing customers' expectations and/or vendor relationships.
• Negotiation skills.
• Presentation, interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills.
• PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes.
• Detail oriented.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.