This position ensures maximum productivity of end users by reducing IT downtime to minimum levels. Our successful candidate with be an integral part of our Information Technology (“IT”) help desk support team, serving as the “face” of IT for almost 200 colleagues. This individual will be responsible for triaging technology issues and identifying obstacles to effective and efficient operations throughout our organization, including successful business meetings in our technology enabled meeting rooms, deploying equipment and training new colleagues, and data security.
▪ Provide first-level contact and problem resolution for users with hardware and application problems and escalates problems as appropriate
▪ Accurately document incident and service requests in ZenDesk, the service management platform
▪ Assist in purchase and inventory of all technology equipment
▪ Prepare and configure computers, phones, printers and other equipment as needed
▪ Maintain in-depth knowledge of support desk supported products and systems
▪ Provide basic training to all to all new employees on hardware and applications
▪ Review and update documentation on the IT Support Portal
▪ Evaluate current configuration and processes and develop documentation and SOP’s
▪ If necessary, liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors
▪ Position may be required to perform duties outside their normal responsibilities as needed and when requested.
• Associates degree in related field preferred or equivalent experience
• Strong communication and active listening skills
• Shows initiative, a strong desire to learn, a quick starter that can act independently to solve problems
• Organizational and multitasking skills
• Strong aptitude in OS repairs, spyware and virus removal, and software installation
• Understanding of computer, printer, network and mobile device troubleshooting
• Experience providing phone, email and deskside support in a medium size organization (200+ Windows 7/10 workstations) with multiple site offices.
• Knowledge of Active Directory Users and Computers
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office 2016 and Office 365
• Experience Supporting Conference Rooms, Zoom, Crestron, PolyCom
• A+ and NET+ certifications strongly preferred. • Experience in a real estate company a plus.
• Experience at a MSP a plus
• ITIL Certification a plus.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.