Frontier Technology Inc.’s Sensor and Data Services group is looking for a highly motivated System Administrator / System Integrator Specialist to work on our Enterprise Ground Services (EGS) program team, in support of the Air Force and the Space & Missile Systems Center (SMC). This position requires a secret clearance and is based in our FTI office in Colorado Springs, CO. Travel to Denver CO, El Segundo, CA, Albuquerque, NM, Blossom Point, MD and other locations would be required.
The candidate would be responsible for guiding integration of Mission Systems into the EGS platform/stack. The individual will be responsible for deployment of vendor-tested mission systems, as well as software debugging and resolution of integration issues, including the continual maintenance of the integration/automation scripts as the software and platform changes. Additionally, the individual will deploy the systems to various enclaves held at multiple security levels.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management or a related discipline required
· Minimum of 5 years relevant experience - extensive background in system administration and integration
· Experience with Platform as a Service (PAAS)
· Experience with Virtualization/Containerization of products
· Linux/Windows System Administration (LDAP knowledge a plus)
· Working experience with Configuration Management
· Working knowledge of Git and other version control system
· Secret clearance required. A Current or Active TS/SCI government security clearance is strongly preferred.
· Experience working within an Agile development team
· Experience supporting DevOps and/or DevSecOps engineers and environments
· Experience working with automation tools (e.g Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
· Working experience with virtualize/container platforms (e.g. VMware, OpenShift)
· Jenkins Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Development (CD) pipelines
· Strong scripting skills (e.g. Python, Bash, PowerShell)
· Administration of Windows and Linux operating systems
Apply for this job online
Email this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
FTI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Frontier Technology provides competitive-edge engineering, IT services, and software products to meet the challenges of its Department of Defense and commercial customers.
C#, C++, Visual Studio, .NET, WPF, SQL
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.