Experience with the principles and practice of system administration management; including managing processes and services, system installation and configuration, printer systems and fundamentals of security.
• Administers a complex site independently and or assists in the administration of a larger site.
• Provides Tiers 1-3 help desk support assisting with day to day activities of installing and troubleshooting hardware, software and applications.
• Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network and storage engineers.
• Create administrator and service accounts, maintains system documentation, tunes system performance and installs system-wide software.
• Coordinate upgrades/installations and provides backup recovery.
• Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
• Windows 10 desktop administration
• Microsoft Server 2008/2012 system administration
• Active Directory administration
• Linux Systems Administration
• PowerShell scripting experience
• Thin/Zero client technology and problem resolution experience
• VMWare or Hyper-V experience
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Master's degree and 2 years’ experience, Bachelor's Degree and 5 years’ experience, Associate's Degree and 7years experience, or High School Grad and 9 years’ experience in System Administration.
• One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED. Training and Certification provided for applicants meeting the above requirement.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Flash Technology Group provides professional support for the lifecycle process from development and implementation to management of enterprise systems.
Flexible time off; ongoing technical training and certifications, industry literature and seminars, and more; employee referral bonus; free banking services with BB&T Bank plus discounts on loans and lines of credit and a personal insurance representative who can help find low-cost coverages for vehicles, home, and more.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.