Works closely with customers and team members to understand current operating procedures, program objectives, and business requirements that drive the design and development of high quality technical solutions. Involved with full systems life cycle to include planning, coding, testing, and documentation. Experienced in system analysis, design, and quality assurance. Consults with user to identify current operating procedure and clarify program objectives and makes recommendations about new code or reuse of existing code. Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field. Ability to manage multiple assignments. Superior written and oral communication skills. 1-5 years of experience.
Maintain Internal Audit Applications. These include TeamMate, Splunk, IDEA, and SharePoint. Daily tasks include monitoring and responding to server issues, SSL Certificate renewals, software patching and upgrading, troubleshooting user issues, access requests, and change management requests.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Operating Systems: Windows Server, Linux
- Technologies: Java (JDK), SQL Server, AWS.
- Application/Web Servers: Microsoft IIS.
- Scripting: BASH/KSH Shell, Python, Ansible, Windows Power shell/Batch Scripting.
- Database: SQL Server
- IDE Tools/Utilities: SQL Server Management Studio
- Version control: Git
- AWS scripting: Groovy
- 8+ years of experience in general.
• Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
• Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.