System Test Analyst – Oracle EBS R12 Financials
Reed Business Information - $1bn Global Data & Analytics business and part of the FTSE100 RELX Group
Competitive basic salary + comprehensive benefits package
• We are looking for an experienced System Test Engineer who is a dynamic individual with excellent end to end testing and analysis skills with Oracle R12 E-business suite testing knowledge. You should ideally have experience working on both BAU and projects. Deep understanding of the integrations between the source and output systems would be an advantage
• In addition, the role will also involve supporting current and future projects so being able to manage a busy schedule and multiple tasks is important. A good knowledge of End-to-End test lifecycle is essential to enable you to manage a heavy workload and give accurate time estimates on test effort
• You will be working with a squad of highly capable developers and systems administrators, supporting our global financial systems across a number of geographies. The position will be predominantly based in our Sutton office, but may require travel to other locations
• The successful candidate will need to hit the ground running, with a proven track record in Systems testing and extensive knowledge of the Oracle R12 E-business suite Financials modules (Receivables, Payables, Cash management, iExpenses, Advanced Collections, General ledger and Fixed Assets).
• Understanding requirements and solutions to ensure testing is valid
• Create the test plan in line with strategy and business standards
• Create test cases and scripts which follow the agreed test strategy processes
• Complete testing assignments to deadlines whilst following specified test criteria
• Maintain and support existing test automation suites
• Identifying defects, accurate logging and tracking of defects
• Reporting of test progression to Project and Test manager
• Logging test effort and comparing against estimates
• Be able to communicate technical solutions to non-technical colleagues
• Overcoming problems and requirements by suggesting the best possible solutions
Essential Skills & Experience
• Come from a technical background, to include e2e functional/non- functional testing
• Knowledge of Oracle EBS
• Working in an Agile environment
• Test automation experience including relevant tooling with demonstrable experience of automation design and implementation
• Demonstrable experience in creating and following Test plans and cases
• Proven knowledge of SQL
• Previous experience of following SDLC in an Agile environment
• Experience with Jira and Confluence tools
• Understanding of DevOps
• Strong analysis skills and logical approach to problem solving
• Demonstrable ability to validate testing against business requirements
• Ability to assimilate information and gain understanding of in-house systems
Desirable skills & experience
• Experience both working internally and with 3rd party providers
• Solid ability to juggle opposing priorities
• Knowledge of Selenium
• Experience creating test automation using UiPath
• Confident and Influential character
• Ideally experience of working in a corporate environment
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com
Reed Business Information (RBI) use leading edge technology to deliver market leading information and online data services to business professionals worldwide. Customers have access to our high-value industry data, analytics, information and tools. Our strong global brands hold best-in-class positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every single day
RBI people are driven by an environment focussed on innovation, real passion for our products, and teamwork, where working in an agile manner is par for the course. RBI is part of RELX, a FTSE100 global provider of data, information and solutions for professional customers; RELX has recently been ranked by Forbes as #53 in their Top-2000 Global Employers
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.