Do you want to join a fast-growing, dynamic company working on the latest technology contracts across the country?
ISPA Technology is that company. We have been listed 5 years in a row on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies. We offer a great company culture, competitive salary & bonus potential, a superior benefits package, and much more!
As a System Administrator, you will be working on cutting edge Navy technology that directly supports the warfighter in our Panama City Beach, FL office.
Job Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Responsible for performing Systems Administrator duties on designated Navy systems
- Responsible for performing system maintenance procedures including diagnostics, patch management, scanning, and settings management
- Responsible for assisting in data cabling, data labeling, and other lab hardware installation procedures
- Responsible for troubleshooting issues and reporting findings.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have at least 2-5 years of experience supporting IT/IS Systems in a DoD environment
- Previous experience supporting CITRIX required
- Experience troubleshooting issues related to Active Directory topology, and related features in a domain environment
- Basic understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocols and applications.
- CompTIA Security+ or certification that meets DoD 8570 Requirements
- Familiar with Microsoft Active Directory and experience administering machines running Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, and 2012 R2.
- Expertise in one or more specialized areas of IT such as Microsoft Administration, Linux Administration, or Cisco IOS (CLI)
- Experience with Data Cabling / Computer Facilities maintenance
- Experience with server repair/installation, knowledge of main internal components of a system, replacement of these parts; ability to install software, operating systems, drivers, maintain RAID controllers, etc.
- Experience using remote hardware diagnostics through system management technologies, such as OpenManage and iDRAC for Dell, and System Management and iLO for HP
- Knowledge of centralized patching and configuration solutions, such as WSUS and the System Center Suite.
- Experience with Storage Area Networks (SANS) - Dell EqualLogic and Isilon Preferred.
- MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
- Previous experience maintaining Navy ISR systems preferred
- Previous experience supporting deployed warfighters and defense agencies preferred
- Experience with SQL Server 2012, IIS and Certificate Management is a plus.
Education & Certifications:
- Associate's degree in an Information Technology or related field or have 5+ years of experience supporting IT/IS systems in a DoD environment
- An active SECRET clearance is required
- National health, vision, and dental plans
- 20 days of PTO and 10 paid holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short and long term disability plans
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Relocation opportunities
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
ISPA Technology designs and develops solutions, systems, and software that enhance and web-enable today’s tools to meet tomorrow’s threats.
4 weeks paid time off; 10 paid holidays per year; relocation opportunities.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.