Clearance: Active TS/SCI Clearance required
Duties May Include:
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Provide in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems; configure and manage UNIX and Windows (or other applicable) operating systems and installs/loads operating system software
- Troubleshoot, maintain integrity of and configure network components, along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Provides detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets.
- Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks. Desktop system management responsibilities involve account monitoring, security, Operating System (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problem
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems
- Installs/loads operating system and application software
- Isolates and resolves hardware and software problems involving the applications, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, or any combination thereof
- Troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Integrates new technologies into new and existing systems including the transition and migration of corporate systems.
- HS & 10 years OR
- AS & 8 years OR
- BS & 6 years OR
- Master’s & 4 years OR
- PhD & 2 years
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT level II (Security+ CE, or equivalent)
- MCSA Server 2012: Must take test one 70-410 prior to starting and must obtain MCSA Server 2012 within 180 days from their start date; OR
- MCSA Server 2016: Must take test one 70-740 prior to starting and must obtain MCSA Server 2016 within 180 days from their start date.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance required
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.