This position designs, analyzes, develops, implements, upgrades, tests, administers, troubleshoots, and supports custom and third-party application systems in the growing energy industry. It also partners with business departments, vendors, and developers to define requirements, research new technologies, explore opportunities, and improve process efficiency.
Primary responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Supports the technology objectives of the company by designing, analyzing, developing, implementing, upgrading, testing, troubleshooting, administering, and supporting business systems
• Partners with business departments, vendors, and developers to translate business needs into technology solutions
• Learns and documents business processes
• Develops custom reports using the most appropriate tools
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Entry-level to 3 years of experience
• Moderate level of Information Technology proficiency
• SQL database querying skills
• Strong Collaboration Skills
• Analytical and Organized
• Major in Computer Science or similar technical degree
• Practical business experience
• Project management skills
• Natural gas industry experience
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.