We’re seeking 4 TA Coordinators for an initial 6 month contract in the Denver HQ. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating recruiting activities including data integrity, metrics and analytics, and administrative support for recruiters primarily within the US.
Day to Day:
• Assist in the scheduling of interviews for internal and external candidates
• Arrange assessments
• Coordinate candidate reference and background checks
• Provide customer support to hiring managers and candidates, answering questions related to the hiring process
• Facilitate training for new recruiting team members locally
• Proven experience in a fast-paced work environment
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially advanced experience with Microsoft Excel
• Very good English language knowledge, both written and verbal
• Advanced communication, time management, problem solving and multitasking skills
What will make you stand out
• Experience with applicant tracking systems
• Talent acquisition operations and recruiting team experience
• Experience working in a global environment
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Inspira, Inc. has been helping businesses worldwide, aligning technology with business opportunities, utilizing a proven and scalable global delivery model to effectively manage cost of ownership and applications life-cycle management.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.