Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Information Technology Department has an opening for a Technical Lead in the Work Force Management (WFM) area. We are looking for some who worked on Empower or Kronos or JDA or Infor or Ceridian WFM products supporting Labor Forecasting, Labor Optimization and Labor Scheduling in retail industry. This position is located in in Livermore, California. For suitable candidates, other Albertsons locations in Phoenix, Arizona or Boise, Idaho may be considered.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Design and configure the best solution for the business requirements leveraging Industry best practices including standard application functionality, customized modifications, data interfaces, reports/layouts in work force management space
• Facilitates/leads business diagnostics, process analysis and/or design workshops to help flush out as-is and desired to-be solution state and ultimately writes a solution design document to support business requirements
• Consult with Business on system configuration, industry specific features, system processes and procedures.
• Prepare functional and technical solution design documents, configure and deliver the solution
• Work with the project managers to align with project milestones and ensure timely delivery.
• Works with Solution Architects and Enterprise Architects to identify and mitigate architectural risks and issues across programs and projects.
• Ensures that the solution architecture and design align with the Target Architecture for the project.
• Ensuring adherence to architecture standards and processes.
• Ensuring that the solution meets the functional and non-functional requirements approved by the business.
• Support the business team with their testing, provide understanding of the solution.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a Computer Sciences or related field.
• 8 Plus years of IT experience with 5 plus years of experience in implementing WFM Software required.
• Strong design and programming skills.
• Strong understanding of patterns and best practices.
• Strong ability to decompose a broad level business requirement into technical implementation.
• Experience working with SQL relational database management systems. SQL scripting knowledge a plus.
• Ability to mentor and guide development team members.
• Experience with requirements review, solution design and implementation required.
• Prior experience in supporting functional testing, integration testing and User Acceptance Testing required.
• Strong interpersonal skills to interface with co-workers and business users and manage specific tasks to completion with minimal direction.
• Ability to collaborate with cross functional groups
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.