flexEngage is a startup that helps brands like Under Armour, GNC, Aldo, and Oakley transform standard transactional touchpoints (receipts, order and ship notifications, packing slips, etc.) into dynamic, personalized engagement channels that drive loyalty and revenue. The company is backed by Y Combinator, strategic investor Synchrony Financial and other high-profile investors and has powered transactional messages for more than 300 million transactions totaling over $30B in sales.
The company is quickly growing and evolving through new and enhanced product offerings. As such, flexEngage is seeking a Technical Integration Specialist to help through its growth. This role requires working effectively with customers, partners, contractors, and internal team members on a regular basis. Hence being able to establish a good relationship, communicate thoroughly/clearly, managing expectations, and understanding others needs are critical to the success of this position.
PROJECT SUPPORT SKILLS:
- Responsible for the delivery of integrations, ensuring that goals and objectives are achieved while managing stakeholder expectations.
- Create, manage and attain sign-offs for client change requests.
- Act as a single point of contact for direct client escalations for Integration and Support related inquiries.
- Work collaboratively with Customer Success, Sales, and Product Development teams.
- Onboarding new customers from an integration perspective.
- Executing technical tasks associated with the integration, including server configurations.
- Working with clients and partners to help setup existing flexReceipts plugins with specific POSs/Partners such as RetailPro (8.x, 9.x) and Aptos.
- Supporting testing and helping customer go live.
- Creating/Updating flexReceipts API documentation on need/regular basis.
- Testing software integrations and functionality.
- Working closely with the product development team to make sure all support related technical issues are addressed and communicated back to the client in a timely manner.
- At least 2-3 years of demonstrated experience with Product Development, Integration and Technical Support.
- Ideally retail industry experience, including knowledge of any POS systems.
- High quality verbal, written and communication skills.
- Experience with SOAPUI and Postman (or similar tools); should have experience setting up Test Suites
- Experience writing/debugging linux/unix shell scripts
- Strong knowledge with web services: REST/JSON, SOAP/XML.
- Experience with writing technical requirements, user stories, and use cases are a plus.
- Familiar with Scrum or other Agile methodologies.
- Coding experience is a plus.
- Speaking multiple languages is a plus but not required.
- Think on both broad and detailed levels.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Work through and organize vague requirements.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Strong work ethic.
- Work well independently.
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Organized, thorough, detail and process oriented.
flexReceipts offers a competitive compensation plan in line with the candidate’s experience and ability to drive results.
- Base Salary,
- Stock options,
- Exceptional Health benefits (Health, Dental, Vision),
- 401k (4% match)
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
- Passionate founding team.
- Opportunity to create something – be part of an early stage company in a fun and challenging industry with awesome brands (Under Armour, Oakley, GNC, Aldo Shoes).
- Ownership in a Silicon Valley-backed startup.
- Opportunity to make a difference – your work will truly matter.
- Great personal upside potential – in learning, earnings, and future exit potential.
- Your voice will matter and you’ll help set the direction of a promising startup
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.