The Technical Lead will lead a team of highly skilled engineers throughout the software delivery lifecycle. You will work closely with the Director of Knowledge Management (KM), Architecture, and Engineering teams to design and deliver innovative, cost effective solutions. This role is located within our Knowledge Management Product Group which is focused on delivering world class solution capabilities such as Enterprise Search, Data Science and Business Analytics.
• Lead, mentor and coach the KM technical team
• Oversee the technical design and development process for KM initiatives
• Educate, inform and verify team compliance on Standards, Best Practices and Governance
• Assess feasibility of projects, provide sizing/estimates and oversee execution of assignments
• Work with team members to identify project and technical risk and create appropriate risk mitigation strategies
• Ensure solution approach aligns with the overall architectural vision
Required Skills & Experience:
• Knowledgeable with the design and implementation of Amazon hosted databases that leverage a micro-service architecture (relational, document, in-memory, and graph) and incorporate machine learning technology
• Extensive, hands-on experience designing and developing high performing, scalable solutions with the Microsoft stack (.NET, WPF, WCF, ASP.NET, SQL Server)
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (SSIS, SSAS, Tabular and Dimensional Models)
• Experience implementing enterprise class search solutions using Elasticsearch
• 3 or more years of experience in a technical leadership role with direct oversight of at least 5 team members and at least 6 years of prior experience as an Engineer
• 5 or more years of experience with formal SDLC methodologies, practices, and procedures
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task
Education and Prior Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 9 or more years developing custom applications that target the .NET platform
BST Global is the leading provider of enterprise business management software and service solutions for architecture, engineering, and environmental Professional Service Organizations globally. Today, over 100,000 end users across six continents and 50 countries rely on BST Global’s software solutions to manage their projects, resources, finances and client relationships.
Founded in 1971, the privately held BST Global is headquartered in Tampa, Florida, USA and is a global organization with a presence in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. With over forty years of experience, BST Global is the industry leader and is strategically positioned for growth. Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, disability, life insurance, and 401k.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.