Successful Security Integration TPM’s at Amazon are self-starters, able to work autonomously, natural problem solvers, collaborative, and not fazed by adversity or ambiguity. You should have strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, a deep technical understanding of modern cloud security threats, the ability to influence people from customers to managers thru technical solutions, and the desire to be an individual contributor to securing Amazon's next generation technology.
· Work with engineering teams across AWS to prioritize security issues identified during Security Due Diligence and Application Security Reviews.
· Provide expert advice and consultancy to internal customers on risk assessment, incident triage, threat modeling, and security vulnerability mitigation.
· Implement information security controls and patterns that support risk assessments and the development of secure architectures.
o This will involve understanding AWS service interdependencies and driving secure technical solutions for multi-tiered systems.
· Collaborate with engineering teams to drive product roadmaps, by providing security requirements that map security controls to service features.
· Address bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
· Partner with multiple teams across multiple locations with varying sets of priorities to ensure a timely delivery of the secure solutions.
· Clarify and drive project commitments as well as establish and maintain clear chains of accountability.
· Lead internal process improvement projects, including the development and implementation of internal security tools.
· Provide security training and outreach to internal development teams.
· Provide security guidance documentation.
· Lead MVP development of security tools.
· Work with team to create regular cadence reporting for internal projects and integration activities.
· Identify process improvements and automation opportunities for generating regular cadence reports.
· Provide assistance with recruiting activities and administrative work.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Minimum of 3+ years of progressive security architecture experience; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment working with startups and large security mature companies.
· 3+ years of experience designing and implementing application secure architecture and reference architectures.
· 3+ years of experience working with stakeholders across many functions.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
· Understanding of security vulnerabilities, attacker exploit techniques, and methods for remediation of such.
· Capacity and tolerance for extreme context switching and interruptions while remaining productive and able to provide effective, safe guidance.
· Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
· Prior working experience in or with a Software Development Team.
· Corporate development, management consulting, or mergers and acquisitions experience
· Cloud or E-commerce industry experience
· Demonstrated experience in areas such as system security, network, and/or application security experience.
· Understanding of best practices in one or more security engineering specialties: secure development, cryptography, network security, security operations, systems security, policy, and incident response.
· Experience developing and interpreting security compliance standards and guidance.
· Software Development management experience
· Scripting skills (e.g., Python, C, C++, Java, Ruby, or PowerShell)
· Master’s degree in business or technology field
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online.
Employee assistance program; stock options; adoption assistance; employee discount.
PostgreSQL, C, C++, C#, AWS, Java, Python, Ruby, Linux, Unix
Tech screen prior to conversation with hiring manager; extensive onsite with possible second round.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.