High-level: Solid TPM with incredible time-management or organizational skills, detail-oriented, and has some product planning experience.
• Work with design and dev to iterate on and track backlog of app upsell deliverables
• Hold reviews, identify and track required metrics, research competitive product/options, build mocks Produce Features
• Competitive analysis and comparison of features
• Produce selects to capture details for small to medium-sized features
• Feature gaps analysis
• Opal quality/competitive measurements
• Work with measurement team on quarterly Bing versus Bing measurement runs to quantify “premium” App
• Required to run comparison tests from time to time
• Create survey that we can broadcast to users and collect and present on user feedback
• App releases (~1/month)
• Update product images as needed
• Release new binaries for review
• Run through user scenarios and test feature updates
• Review text and product info across all locales
• Work with in-market PMs to localize strings
• Track all items associated with release
• Mobile leads meeting (weekly)
• Take and send notes
• Prepare ship room deck template
• Collect material for ship room from various members and send out for review prior to ship room
• TPM/PM experience 1+ years
• Familiarity with product design and delivery phases
• Ability to research and write specs for small to medium features
• Good communication, organization skills a must
• Experience in developing app products preferred
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
iSoftStone's experienced consultants offer deep industry knowledge in Communications, Technology, Banking and Financial Services, Transportation and Manufacturing, and Retail intersected with Digital Transformation solutions in the Digital, Mobile, Analytics, and Cloud space.
HSA & FSA; short & long-term disability; life insurance; generous PTO and floating holidays; work/life balance; fun social events.
Initial contact with Recruiting team for initial phone interview, followed by on sight interview with applicable team. Some positions may require 2 onsite interviews before a decision is made.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.