BS/MA degree in Business related curriculum or equivalent experience and a minimum of 4 years of related work experience.
• 4+ years of project management work experience in the software industry preferred
• 2+ years of process improvement work experience in the software industry preferred
• Broad knowledge of labor management solutions, HR / Payroll, ERP, or similar domain product/systems is a plus
• Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM Solutions is preferred
• Experience managing a project team strongly preferred
• Experience managing process improvement projects strongly preferred
• Strong experience scheduling projects, preparing presentations and status reports
• Superb written and oral communication skills required (e.g., proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel, and Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio a plus)
• Experience with video and illustrator apps a plus
• Ability to perform multiple tasks ranging from project management to coaching other team members
• Ability to motivate and lead virtual teams of remote resources
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
We believe great businesses are powered by great people. Guided by decades of experience and innovation, Kronos® offers the industry’s most powerful suite of tools and services to manage and engage your entire workforce from pre-hire to retire. And because workforce needs are constantly changing, Kronos solutions are designed to evolve with you to help meet the challenges you face every day — regardless of your industry or where you do business.
With more than 6,000 Kronites worldwide, Kronos is dedicated to meeting the growing needs of today’s multinational organizations. In fact, upwards of 40 million people at more than 30,000 organizations around the world rely on Kronos workforce solutions every day.
Work for a “Best Place to Work" (Source: Glassdoor), many "Great Place To Work" awards in the US, Canada, UK, Australia...
Unlimited paid-vacation policy (in US, Canada and a couple of more countries)
Java & JavaEE, Springboot, Spring MVC, Jenkins, Maven, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud
Linux, SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, REST, SOAP/XML API's
We try our best to maximize the hiring process
Usually our hiring process is as following:
- 1st Step: phone discussion with a KRONOS recruiter
- 2st Step: face-to-face or video conference. Technical and / or soft skills based interview
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.