Mandatory Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
• A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Computer Science (or directly related field) is required.
• With an applicable Bachelor’s degree, 10 years of experience is required.
• Experience must include work in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution and include work in a change management capacity.
• PMP Certification
• Certification in Prosci ADKAR model, or related change management methodology is required within 90 days of assignment start. See additional information under Training Expectations.
• 7 years of experience utilizing PMI Project Management Best Practices
• 5 years of experience planning for and managing software projects
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
• Expert proficiency in use of Microsoft SharePoint, Project, Visio and Access
• 3 years of experience in the Utility Industry or Energy related industry
• 5 years of experience structuring and leading high profile projects with long-term goals
• 5 years of experience as the lead change manager for high profile projects
• 5 years of experience with Software as a Service applications
• Coaching project managers and business leads, in order to foster High Performance team work
• Strong facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation’s most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT?
We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing project management and change management support for future upgrades, enhancements, and/or replacements of the suite of software systems that support Energy Efficiency (EE) and will focus primarily on future replacement systems and/or major upgrades to the current systems used to track and report energy efficiency savings. These systems are used by both internal BPA users and BPA customers (utilities) to allow reporting and invoicing of energy efficiency measures and projects. The project manager’s primary focus will be to facilitate a strong project management structure and change management discipline to help support the development, implementation and maintenance of EE Systems, which is a key BPA and Energy Efficiency initiative. This will result in improved project management techniques, processes and policy implementation, and successful adoption of new systems and tools by internal and external stakeholders.
The Planning & Evaluation team is an energetic, curious team of people who are excited about the work they do. We are a collaborative team who comfortably shares responsibilities and helps each other out when we need to. People who are successful on our team are self-driven and motivated, but also dedicated to team work and a supportive work environment.
The EE Systems team, which this position joins, is a sub-team within Planning & Evaluation. Its members are highly collaborative and share workload and ideas. The team likes to problem-solve collaboratively. Its members are energized by tackling tough challenges and delivering excellent customer service to system users.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Salient CRGT (SCRGT) is a leading technology company providing health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training—to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
Salient CRGT is dedicated to providing you with a competitive, cost-effective, and comprehensive benefits package. Your benefit offerings are designed to provide you and your family with benefit solutions that help you stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a work/life balance.We provide new dynamism and innovative thinking to address their opportunities and challenges through:
Greater technical experience and broader resources
Precise alignment with mission requirements
Faster time to impact
Robust quality management program
Multiple federal contract vehicles
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.