Minimum Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or a related field from an accredited college or university.
• Seven (7) years of experience communication complex technical concepts to internal and external business and technical audiences including but not limited to:
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Registrations:
• Microsoft Azure or SQL Certifications
• Employees in this position are required to have reliable transportation that can meet any operational reassignments of the organization during the workday. If an employee is driving during work hours, the employee is required to possess a valid driver’s license and must comply with Arizona vehicle insurance requirements.
Preferred Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities:
• Master’s Degree in Information Technology or a related field from an accredited college or university.
• Ten (10) years of experience communication complex technical concepts to internal and external business and technical audiences including but not limited to:
o IT Architecture o IT Infrastructure o Cloud Development o Engineering and software
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
We Love Helping People
We are dedicated to serving all people. Since El Rio began in 1970, we have grown to be one of the largest providers of primary medical, dental and behavioral health services for both insured and uninsured in Pima County. We focus on positive health outcomes, treating the whole person and prevention. Our health care is delivered by compassionate, professionally trained integrated health teams who give from their hearts to provide you with caring, high quality, world class care. “Your Health is Our Passion.”
Our integrated care model is delivered through 14 health centers and 1300+ employees serving greater than 10% of the Tucson population. El Rio's 100k+ patients have direct access to medical and dental services, but also pharmacy, diagnostic, behavioral health, physical therapy and a large array of health and wellness classes for patients and their families. El Rio Health is transforming community health through its innovative approach and is looking for team members to help us create the future.
Our Mission is to improve the health of our community through comprehensive, accessible, affordable, quality and compassionate care. Our Vision is to be a national model of excellent healthcare.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.