We are hiring a Technical Writer to join our team! The ideal candidate with have experience in writing and communicating technical information to a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
Required Skills / Responsibilities:
· Monitor meetings for Senior management
· Assist in the development of the centralize document repository
· Develop/update agendas
· Take minutes at meetings
· Track action Items from meetings
· Post and/or distribute notes on Confluence/SharePoint sites for teams and management
· Schedule meetings and ensure representation from system teams are present
· Develop and/or update decision memos, risk/issue logs and other pertinent documentation as needed.
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with 4 years of relevant work experience
· Proven history of working in a client-facing environment and samples of emails and documents
· 2-4 years of experience as a Technical Writer
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Paradyme Management delivers enterprise-wide solutions that align information technology and business process to drive measurable results for organizational transparency, operational efficiency, and business agility.
Life insurance; wellness program; tuition reimbursement; employee referral program; flexible leave time.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.