TITLE: TechOps Engineer
JOB ID: 10600
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
SALARY: $110-$130k, DOE
STATUS: Direct Hire (not a Contract)
About the Client:
A leader in technology-enabled Transportation Management Solutions. They excel at helping their customers have real time access and visibility to their data with comprehensive reporting for better decision making.
About the TechOps Engineer Position:
Looking for a TechOps Engineer who will work with teams to ensure delivery and maintenance of developed applications into production.
About the TechOps Engineer Responsibilities:
• Consulting with teams to create better, more dependable ecosystem
• Instrumental in planning production deployments
• Responsible for creating and maintaining standard base server deployments
• Troubleshoot problems and assist with maintenance tasks
• Work with the SRE to execute assigned tasks
About the TechOps Engineer Requirements:
• 6+ years’ experience with Terraform, Chef and Windows/Linux environments
• Basic knowledge of IP networks, VPNs, DNS, Firewalls, etc
• Experience with PowerShell, Ruby, Python, Bash or similar languages
• Comfortable with Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins and Azure
• Knowledgeable with Middleware Servers like, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Elastic Search, Consul.io
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Basic programming skills highly desired
• Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.