Eiratech Robotics is seeking a talented and motivated Test Automation Engineer to join our friendly team. You will have a passion for manual and automated testing and be a good team player. As a test engineer, you will have autonomy to use the best technologies\practices you find are most appropriate to achieve the best result.
• Manual testing : planning, design, running test and managing defects
• Create\Extend automation testing frameworks
• Suggesting and implementing improvements to existing test framework (Ruby + Cucumber)
• Work closely with developers to improve the overall quality of software
• Research and implement the best tools, practices, frameworks and standards in testing
• Be an open and creative team player
• Degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience.
• Knowledge of at least one BDD framework like Cucumber, RSpec etc – 1+ year
•• Experience with Web services: REST, XML, JSON knowledge – 1+ year
• Experience in Socket programming
• Experience with SVN/GIT – 1+year
• Good knowledge of OOP principles and generic coding standards
• Experience with API testing (REST, SOAP, etc), Unix
• Selenium webdriver experience – 1+ year
• Manual testing best practices
• Basic Shell scripting (windows, linux)
• 2 + years with manual testing
• Experience with Scrum process
• Understanding Continuous Integration and Delivery concepts
• Experience using Jenkins for CI/CD
• ISTQB\ISEB QA certificates
• C# experience \ Writing Unit tests on C#
• Node.js programming experience
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Eiratech Robotics develops people-friendly robotic systems using the latest technology to combine hardware and software in an innovative way to bring intelligent efficiency to the table.
Flexible working times; life assurance up to 4 times annual salary; planned stock options.
Straightforward process consisting of face-to-face interview with tour (Skype/telephone interview if neccessary); candidates who advance are called for final interview with CEO. Time to hire: 2 weeks.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.