Job Summary: Performs complex software engineering assignments. Provides technical guidance and leadership. Provides project coordination and supervision. Coordinates activities for proposals/new business. Defines budget and schedule constraints. This position typically works under general supervision and direction. Incumbents of this position will regularly exercise discretionary and substantial decision-making authority.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field from an accredited college plus a minimum of four years of related experience.
• At least 4 years of professional development experience in a team environment.
• Application development for Linux-based systems.
• High proficiency in C and C++ programming languages.
• Knowledge of serial, network and USB communications.
• Accomplished debugger and problem solver.
• Solid experience with test/validation, automated software builds, change management, version control, technical support, and troubleshooting.
• Experience with Agile development principles.
• Transportation industry experience preferred.
• Clear and concise verbal communication skills.
• Strong written communication skills.
• Strong problem solving/analytical skills.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills – Will be required to work closely within a team and collaborate with other teams.
• Self-motivated and tenacious when tackling tough technical issues
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.