Our culture and values are something we’re proud of, and are why we’re recognized as a “Top Company” to work for in Canada. At PwC we create leaders within our organization, within our clients’ organizations and within the community. We know great leaders inspire those around them and bring perspectives together to achieve what matters most. With PwC you’ll have a network for life. When you join us, you become part of an exclusive network of current PwC partners, staff and alumni, that will help you ignite a meaningful career.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our Automation Engineer and Innovation team helps clearly articulate technology requirements and the business demand for automation and innovation solutions, influence senior stakeholders, and build a strong foundation to grow and scale. You’ll deliver powerful and differentiated automation and innovation solutions enabling the business strategy of the Firm and evolving to accommodate changes as needed.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Automation Packages Development & Testing (60%)
• Design and develop efficient and well-designed automation solutions using UiPath, focusing on scalability and extensibility.
• Build and test automation packages while developing interfaces for applications using APIs to ensure business requirements are met, and in alignment with quality standards.
• Create documentation for automated processes
• Facilitate and/or execute the governance process (i.e. blueprint and design reviews, re-usability analysis)
• Support required KPIs and metrics on automated processes
Automation Packages Support (20%)
• Support existing automated processes and perform automation packages and automation platform upgrades.
• Troubleshoot production issues and provide timely resolution
Business Interfacing (20%)
• Meet with the business analyst and/or business stakeholders to understand business requirements
• 1+ year of experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) (UiPath or other platforms)
• 3+ year API/Web service development and testing skills.
• Knowledge of SDLC and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
• Process engineering background.
• Exposure to Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Text Analytics, OCR, Natural Language Processing (NLP)
• Knowledge of infrastructure required to support RPA related products
• You are passionate about using technology to solve business problems
• You are comfortable working with clients translating their needs into technical outcome
Every day we see how people make businesses great. But it's not only about skills. If your experience is close to what we're looking for, please consider applying. We recognize that experience comes in many forms, and passionate teams reimagine the possible. Create your future at PwC.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.