As a Senior Experience Designer at Sogeti, you will be aiding clients in their digital transformation journeys through the application of design thinking and interactive design best practices. You will work closely with development teams to execute on these designs and work closely with client stakeholders to understand the needs of their business.
Your role will include collaboration with experience, design, and development teams to engineer and push user-focused solutions driven from concrete user insights rationalized with business value. Design challenges such as visual rhetoric, strong understanding of accessibility standards (WCAG2) across channels, current trends and ability to create alternative designs will also be key in effective solution management.
Main responsibilities will include applying user centered design practices to develop user needs, business goals and technology in innovative and effective ways. These responsibilities will be key in driving web solutions, software, and mobile applications.
Key deliverables include:
· Ethnographic user research
· Qualitative and quantitative Research
· Usability testing
· User personas and scenarios
· Customer / User journey mapping
· Information architecture
· Design systems and style guides
· Pattern and design language
· Experience rationalization
· Concept validation
· Exploration and concept refinement
· Wireframes, prototypes
· High-fidelity design
The ideal candidate will:
· Work with stakeholders to determine the vision and requirements of applications and application features
· Ability to manage teams and communication/workflow between project stakeholders and content
creators and developers.
· Assist with user research and brainstorm solutions.
· Run effective cross-functional design sprints.
· Design, prototype, and develop user-centered design solutions for our mobile, web, and software system.
· Validate implemented design in mobile, web, and software to ensure specification compliance
· Participate in usability testing and user research including building user interface mockups and prototypes as needed.
· Contribute to and help manage design systems, team assets, such as pattern libraries and style guides.
The Ideal candidate brings:
· A portfolio demonstrating proficiency in creating usable and compelling experiences through a user-centered design process including wireframes, interaction flows, high-fidelity screen-shots, and design specs
· Degree in human-computer interaction, design, or related discipline.
· A minimum of 5 years of experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design for mobile and web applications.
· Demonstrable fluency with Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools
· Solid Understanding of design patterns and reusable modules
· Solid understanding of form-factor and platform constraints
· High proficiency with Sketch, InVision, and other prototyping tools.
· Familiarity with HTML & CSS
· Latest design trends, tools, and user experience techniques
· Excellence in self-directed, collaborative and leadership skills
· Effectiveness in communication, time-management, and process management skills
· Intellectual curiosity and orientation toward detail
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.