Visual Information Specialists shall provide direct customer support, analyze customer requirements for visual information products; prepare design concepts; recommend design concepts; manage customer feedback on recommended design concepts; and prepare final visual information products using tools available, to maximize Visual Information Specialist efficiency and product effectiveness. The contractor shall provide Visual Information Specialist Support through the development of visual communication products, information graphics, illustrations, 2-D graphic elements, and printed materials.
The following skills and expertise are highly desired: Strong critical-thinking skills to conceptualize and convey analysis, visually; strong organizational and planning skills, to manage the workflow of projects, and coordination with other technical disciplines, to meet customer deadlines; strong ability to work independently; knowledge of a wide range of visual communication mediums, such as: still and video imagery, illustration, design, layout principles and concepts, graphic arts and print plant operations; knowledge and proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite software, including: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat, for the production of print and digital products.
• Review requests for graphics work and controls the proposed work in terms of planning, processing, estimating, reviewing correspondence, and instructions from stakeholders.
• Research source materials, often to the extent of personally dissecting, disassembling, or reconstructing items to be illustrated.
• Develop original designs, concepts, or visual styles for publications, exhibits, or presentation materials.
• Translate information into original illustrations without benefit of established formats or clear, unambiguous visual models or samples.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to achieve the most effective visual impact from the standpoint of suitability for effectiveness, readability and economy of printing.
• Utilize visual arts methods, techniques, and materials and the subject matter to be depicted when originating visual designs.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.