Our Global Technology Services department is currently seeking to add a Voice NOC Technician to our Longmont, CO location.
The core focus of this position will be providing surveillance and triage of voice applications and technical support for a variety of company products and services (e.g., voice platforms, basic hardware, software, network, connectivity, peripheral, etc.). You will provide monitoring, tiered support, trouble isolation, including corrective action for network problems for all voice customer facing production systems in a 24-hour/7-day-per-week Network Operations Center (NOC).
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Monitoring overall health of the network
• Break/fix problem resolution
• Responding to network alarms
• Inbound/outbound calls
• Partnering with both internal and external parties to resolve ticket issues
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma required, however an Associate's Degree with an emphasis in Computer Science, MIS, Telecommunications, Networking, or a related field preferred
Experience and Technical Skills
• 2+ years of experience in technical support, telephony, Network Operations Center or a similar work environment required
• Experience with troubleshooting trunk groups (SIP, ISUP, CAS, etc.)
• Understanding of SS7, SIP and TDM signaling protocols
• Solid understanding of the OSI model
• SONUS troubleshooting experience highly preferred
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission-critical. Intrado, formerly West develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.