iSoftStone North America is seeking a Web Developer to join our Kirkland, WA, Team!
Microsoft docs.com is the platform for Microsoft to provide answers to all the questions that relate to all Microsoft products. This team is looking for a Front-end engineer to help with updating of their website.
• Work with the engineering team to maintain and update current websites.
• Update the websites or pages based on the tasks assigned.
• Provide adjustments to existing content.
• Create interactive web pages.
• Experience with RESTful APIs.
• Experience developing pages that are accessibility complaint.
• Experience with Azure DevOps, GitHUb, and Mark-down is a plus.
• Understanding of accessibility is a plus.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
iSoftStone's experienced consultants offer deep industry knowledge in Communications, Technology, Banking and Financial Services, Transportation and Manufacturing, and Retail intersected with Digital Transformation solutions in the Digital, Mobile, Analytics, and Cloud space.
HSA & FSA; short & long-term disability; life insurance; generous PTO and floating holidays; work/life balance; fun social events.
Initial contact with Recruiting team for initial phone interview, followed by on sight interview with applicable team. Some positions may require 2 onsite interviews before a decision is made.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.