If you’re seeking a rewarding career in a fast-paced and challenging industry, then Saia is the place for you. Saia has a long history of success dating back to 1924 and provides complete transportation and logistics solutions throughout the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico. Saia is a growing corporation offering the best-in-class benefits and opportunities to inspire every member of our team. With over 9,500 employees dedicated to their jobs and our customers, and an average employee tenure of over 8 years, you may discover your own career path at Saia. For more information on Saia, visit the Saia Website at www.saiacorp.com.
Under the general supervision of the Director of Emerging Technologies, the Web Based Developer/Programmer will be responsible for developing programs in a web based environment.
- Develops programs in a web based environment using but not limited to HTML, node.js, Express, Angular, ASP.NET, C#.NET programming languages.
- Troubleshoots production support problems within a Web based environment.
- Coordinates testing and production implementations with user groups.
- Supports multiple applications across multiple Microsoft platforms, Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes technologies.
- Develop using BDD and TDD methodologies.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelors or Associate Degree in Computer Science or related
- 4-7 years of development experience
- Angular and Node JS development, WebAPI, Restful service patterns, XML, JSON
- Experience with Microsoft development technologies like MVC, C#.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Writing reusable libraries
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool- GITLAB and GIT
- Understanding of CICD and Agile processes
- Experience working with scrum teams
- Exposure to Azure or AWS
- Experience interacting with Legacy system databases a plus.
- Familiar with various design, architectural and concurrency patterns
- Strong Verbal & Written Communication,
- Hands on experience with Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, Software Requirements, Software Architecture, Software Development Fundamentals, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Content Management, Software Debugging & Architecture.
Job Type: Full-time
Web Development: 4 years (Preferred)
HTML5: 1 year (Preferred)
Azure or AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.