We are looking for an experienced Solution Engineer to develop solutions for integrating Audio/Video Services with other homegrown and 3rd party Telehealth solutions, platforms and services. Responsible for designing and developing cool Java applications using SIP and webRTC standards that enables enhanced communication between physicians and their patients.
• Architect and solution engineer to develop integration between different Video Collaboration platforms using SIP and webRTC standards for a Healthcare company in their technology group.
• REST API based integration as a service development for Applications that need to interact in real-time with each other.
• Develop technology use cases, architect overall solution, engineer implementation on middleware and 3rd party systems using standards such as webRTC, SIP Video interop, H264 based video conferencing platforms etc. Business requirements and product management support would be provided.
• Develop sustainable, scalable interface with user experience use case support for product developed for mobile and desktop environments.
• Develop Java based applications, dashboards and integration services to integrate 3rd party service provider systems, patient and clinician facing applications into a secure, high performing systems for real time monitoring and automation of activities of the overall solution.
• 5+ years of experience with A/V integration architecture, design, engineering, development and support
• 3+ years of experience with two or more of these Video conference/ real time video platforms on integrating them or developing solutions using these systems as platforms (Cisco/Tandberg, Bluejeans, CafeX, Microsoft Skype for business, Avaya, Polycom or similar H264 or webRTC based video platforms or CPaaS systems and their API/SDKs)
• Architecture and implementation knowledge of SIP based video/audio integration between different systems.
• Strong knowledge of Unified Communications including WebRTC, Collaboration tools, soft clients, video enablement architectures, and real-time 3rd party REST API based integration.
• Familiarity with existing CPaaS providers and their APIs, including knowledge of open source Video and VOIP systems.
• Working and engineering knowledge of HW or SW MCUs.
• Working and engineering knowledge of ITU standards (H.320, H323, H.264, SIP…)
• Experience in a distributed network environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people of varying levels of technical abilities and third-party architects and solution engineers outside of core team.
• Ability to quickly learn systems. Continuous learning of new systems, business processes and concepts are a must.
• Solid understanding of agile development methodologies and concepts.
• Experience with building high availability, distributed systems with a system-oriented architecture.
• Occasional 1-2-day travel may be required to NCal medical centers to experience and validate systems in their environments.
• Familiar with continuous-deployment projects
• Experienced with cloud-based service applications
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.