• 3+ Years HCM experience with a Workday partner (REQUIRED)
• Workday HCM Certification
• Experience implementing HCM configurations for customers of all sizes
• Should have experience in WorkDay HCM with time tracking, expense, compensation, payroll modules
• Ability to successfully lead and participate in client-facing Workday roles
• Knowledge in gathering requirements, design, prototype, and testing of Workday HCM solutions according to customer requirements
• Strong personal communication
• Thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment
• Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
• Ability to collaborate with your team and have a strong passion to grow.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.